The new Delta X G2/12 features a portable design that makes it possible and easy for you to perform a complete RF sweep while carrying the device reliably in all situations. It is compatible with 12-14 inch (30.48 - 35.56 cm) laptops and tablets and due to the strong magnets, the laptop/tablet can be securely mounted on the unit.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM MAY TAKE UP TO 10 DAYS SHIPPING
The Delta X G2/12 has a supplied set of three antennas: MWA-6, ODA-4 and LPDA-12, a microwave antenna designed especially for the Delta X G2/12 with a frequency range 2000-12000 MHz. All antennas can be simultaneously attached to the system, and the automatic antenna selection will boost the sensitivity and make the detection on all frequency bands possible. The RF environment can be monitored 24/7 with data logging.
Real-time spectrum analysis provides the ability for instant detection of signals with short bursts like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or mobile devices as well as to detect and locate the transmitter at the same time. Quickly and reliably, it detects all kinds of RF listening devices such as analog, digital, constantly existing and intermittent, sending audio or video, with or without encryption.
It also detects illegal information transmission in AC, telephone, Ethernet, alarm, and other wires as well as in the infrared range with the help of the supplied Multifunction Probe. The Delta X system has multiple working modes - instant detection mode, guarding mode, locating mode, and car tracker detection.
Delta X G2/12 Main Features:
- Update rate 3000-4000 MHz per second
- Frequency range 9 kHz – 12000 MHz
- Detected signal's existence time: 3-4 seconds
- Can detect and locate the transmitter simultaneously
- New Delta X detects all kinds of RF listening devices; analog, digital, constantly existing and intermittent, sending audio or video, with or without encryption
- Finds covert surveillance devices by using the digital standards GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE, 5G(<6GHz) Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, DECT, etc.
- Detects illegal information transmission in AC, telephone, Ethernet, alarm, and other wires as well as in the infrared range with the help of the supplied Multifunction Probe
- Multiple working modes: instant detection mode, guarding mode, locating mode, and car tracker detection
- Delta X has 20-50 times higher sensitivity and detection distance in comparison to standard RF detectors and near-field receivers
- Real-time spectrum analysis gives the ability to detect short-burst signals in a couple of seconds: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or mobile devices
- Automatic antenna selection allows high sensitivity and detection distance on all frequency bands
- 24 hours a day of RF environment monitoring, and data logging included
- Detects covert bugging devices with an accumulation function and transmitters hidden within the spectrums of other signals
- Supports storage of an unlimited quantity of signals
- Supports multiple logs
- The full information is stored in the log and can be reviewed during the detection, or at a later time
- Demodulation of audio in FM, AM, USB, LSB, CW (adjustable BW 3…240 kHz)
- Alarm relay output can activate external devices when a dangerous signal is detected (turn on a CCTV system, for example)
- Powered from the laptop's or tablet’s USB
- Easily localizable to any language.
Delta X G2/12 Package contents:
- Delta X Main unit with the built-in spectrum analyzer and RF switcher (31,5 x 24,5 x 5,5 cm)
- Carry case
- Software Delta X on a USB drive
- ODA-4 - omnidirectional wideband antenna with screw and 20 cm cable
- MWA-6 - microwave antenna with screw and 20 cm cable
- LPDA-12 - microwave antenna
- Multifunction Probe with cables (high-voltage cable, low-voltage cable, 2 m coaxial cable)
- In-line modular adapter
- Accessories (USB Type C to USB Type-A adapter - 2, angle USB adapter - 2, magnetic stickers for laptop/tablet - 4)